Saturday, December 20, 2008

He-ay!

yo! wassup!? I am so sorry i didn't post in a long time! So i'll recap my week. Monday: Went to school, nothing exciting. Tuesday: Went to school, same as Monday. Wednesday: Same. Thursday: Went to school and kicked a boy in the shin for laughing at me. I kicked him so hard, he went straight to the floor. Friday: Repeat, but at the end of the day, Mr. Schaal put on his iPod and played Year 3000 and even the boys were singing! Today: Piano lessons, went to Market Fair and ate sushi (I love sushi). at market fair, I saw, sadly, Tyler Brunstein Ellenbogen. I pretended not to see him for the whole time, but we were sitting next to his table! Anyway, moving on, Went to my mom's office, got new DCs, Went to the mall, saw Chelsea at Victoria's Secret, I got Minty lip shine and toasty almond lip gloss, did late Christmas shopping, Got my dad ugg slippers, Aunt: earrings, Uncle: flashing snowflake neckalace(LOL), Secret santa: jewelry being regifted by me, English teacher: Elephant thingy (She loves elephants), Mr. Schaal: World Series Phillies Baseball with autographs on it (I bet they're fake autographs), and That's it. whoa. I did alot today. oh well.. gonna rest my fingers.

No comments: